Tuesday, January 07, 2014

My wish for 2014

I'm a simple man. All I ask for 2014 (besides at least enough wealth to be able to pay my bills and purchase what I need when I need it, and for all these aches and pains to go aaway and stay away) is for people to leave comments to my blog posts that are not spam. I even got one that said ". . . and I also subscribed to your RSS feed." Well, I don't have an RSS feed, so there!

If you have a website that is well done, tasteful and promotes music in general, even if it is mainly for self-promotion, I would be most happy to feature your site on my blog. But please don't post any get-rich-quick links disguised as blog admiration notices!

Tell us about your music. What have you done lately? Are you learning music, or are you a professional? What make/model instruments do you play? What are some of the obsticals to success that you have encountered?

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.


guitarfirsttimer.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home